4 day / 3 night Cycle Tour
Travel the iconic Otago Central Rail Trail in style with an
established company that specializes on the rail trail.
This is a very popular time of year to do the trail. The Autumn
colours are just starting to creep in but the weather usually
remains warm and settled.
This tour includes:
- Transfer from Queenstown to the start of the Rail Trail in
- Front-suspension comfort geometry bike, helmet and waterproof
- Accommodation in Off The Rails' heritage properties in
- Transport to and from the Rail Trail daily
- Transport to evening meals
- Continental breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Return transfer to Queenstown at the end of the tour or drop
off ot the Taieri Gorge Railway for a trip out to Dunedin.
Onward travel to Dunedin on the last day of the tour via the
Taieri Gorge Scenic Railway. Rail Trail passport, stainless steel
water bottle, visit to Hayes Engineering Works
Electric bikes (eBikes) are now available.
Curling at Naseby