Booking and Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of NZ$ 250 per person is due to confirm your
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to tour departure
- Deposits are non-refundable within 60 days of tour departure
- Once your tour is commenced, there is no refund available for
any portion due to any circumstances.
- If you advise cancellation prior to tour departure date, the
following refunds will apply:
- More than 60 days - full refund less $100 booking and
- 14-60 days - 70 % refund less $50 booking and administration
- Within 14 days, no refund will apply
- Credit Card Payments: Please note that a surcharge of 2.8% will
apply to credit card payments.. Alternatively you may wish to pay
by cheque or by bank transfer (direct credit to our account) which
will not incur a surcharge.
We strongly recommend clients arrange travel insurance,
particularly to guard against loss of fares paid caused by any
eventuality necessitating cancellation of a trip. A travel agent
has full details.
- Off the Rails 2012 Ltd will not share credit card information
with any third party business.
share personal information with third parties without written
- All itinerary details and prices are subject to change at any
time without notice.
- The operators reserve the right to alter, amend or cancel any
tour should any situation demand.
- Off The Rails finalise all tour arrangements upon the express
condition that they will not be liable for injury, loss, accident,
delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of
weather or any defect in vehicle or through the acts or defaults of
any company or persons engaged in conveying passengers, or in
carrying out the arrangements of the tours.