4 day / 3 night Cycle Tour
Travel 'New Zealand's Original Great Ride' - The Otago
Central Rail Trail in style with an established company that
specializes on the rail trail.
This 4 day/3 night tour offers just the right blend of physical
exertion and relaxation for this classic Kiwi holiday.
This tour includes:
- Transfer from Queenstown (or somewhere enroute from Ranfurly to
Queentsown e.g. Cromwell) to the start of the Rail Trail in
- Front-suspension comfort geometry bike, helmet, cycle computer,
torch for tunnels and waterproof panniers
- Accommodation in Off The Rails' 4 star Qualmark accredited
'home base' accommodation in Ranfurly
- Transport to and from the Rail Trail daily
- Water bottle
- Rail Trail Passport
- An evening curling session in historic Naseby
- Transport to evening meals
- Continental breakfast
- Return transfer to Queenstown at the end of the tour
Onward travel to Dunedin
A visit to Hayes Engineering Works
Electric bikes (eBikes) are available!